NFL Football game picks & fantasy picks for each week of the 2006-2007 season.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

NFL Week 9 Review

What a great NFL year it's been so far, & there's more coming up every week. For this week, we have the Colts with Peyton Manning going against Tom Brady & the Patriots, what a great matchup 2 of the league's top QB's going head-to-head. Then there's the undefeated Chicago Bears & the Miami Dolphins, I know the Dolphins are 1-6, but they love to break winning streaks. Plus one of the best NFL rivalries the Dallas Cowboy's & the Washington Redskins play this week. For all of us Cardinal fans at least they can't lose a game this week.

Now for what's sucked so far this year. Who besides me is sick of Terrell Owens, everything from is almost suicide to this week's report of a sleeping disorder, enough already. Plus, what a big disappointment was this year's trading deadline all the talk & buzz, but as usual nothing happened. Come on I wanted to see Randy Moss, go somewhere. Oh, well I'll have o wait for the offseason for some good trades. I'll be glued to the TV for every game, as I'm sure all you other football fans will be. Vent or tell me I'm wrong or post your own what sucked so far this year, always love to argue chat or talk football.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Joshua Xalpharis said...

Has there been anything good this year?

I haven't watched football since 1996. Apathy is an all-pervasive mindset when it comes to mediocrity.

3:39 AM

 
Blogger LFC fan! said...

thanks for the reviews dude...

http://internetbazaar.blogspot.com

4:07 AM

 
Blogger PoEt said...

check it out

http://ffnstuff.blogspot.com/

2:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home