NFL Football game picks & fantasy picks for each week of the 2006-2007 season.

Friday, November 17, 2006

NFL Game of the Week Lions vs Cardinals, NOT.

What could better than this? In week 11 of the NFL season, the league's 2 worst teams come together to prove which one is exactly the worst team in the NFL. That's right I'm talking about the Arizona Cardinals vs the Detroit Loins. I wonder how many of those seat will be filled this Sunday in the Cardinals new stadium, or if the line of people tryin to scalp their tickets will outnumber those in the seats.

As a suffering for many years Arizona Cardinals fan, the only thing I'll have to look forward & not for awhile is the 2007 NFL draft & if we'll get the #1 pick & if we do will we screw it up again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

I feel your pain, I am a diehard Detroit Lions fan and it has been quite some time since I had anything to cheer about. I am waiting for the day that William Clay Ford finally dumps Millen a dn hires a real GM. It has been more than five years since I had anything to cheer about ( Barry Sanders last season in Detroit) and I don't see much getting better as long as Millen continues to call the shots.

3:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home